Frequently Asked Questions: TK8 StickyNotes
Please click on the question below to see the answer
- What are the system requirements to run TK8 StickyNotes?
TK8 StickyNotes works with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. It's fully tested on 32-bit and 64-bit systems.Hide this answer
- Mac, Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile editions?
There are no Mac or Android nor other mobile versions available at the present. However, we are planning to support additional operating systems so please let us know what edition are you missing the most.Hide this answer
- Is there a portable version of TK8 StickyNotes for my USB drive?
Not yet. However, we will release a portable version in the near future.Hide this answer
- Should I uninstall the old version before installing the new version?
No. Just install the new version over the old version. If you do uninstall an old version first, you will lose your existing program settings and the database with your notes.Hide this answer
- When I upgrade to a new version of TK8 StickyNotes, will I lose my notes?
No. Your database file with notes is never removed or modified by TK8 StickyNotes installer.Hide this answer
- How can I uninstall TK8 StickyNotes?
TK8 StickyNotes can be uninstalled like any other software on your computer. Click on "Start\Control Panel" and select "Add/Remove Programs" (Windows XP) or "Programs and Features" (Windows Vista). In the list that will be displayed, select "TK8 StickyNotes", click on "Remove" or "Uninstall" and follow the instructions. When uninstalling TK8 StickyNotes your notes database file is also deleted.Hide this answer
- How does licensing work for TK8 StickyNotes?
1) Free edition (no license key purchased) is for personal use only. Business and government use is not allowed. Some of the features are limited also (for example you can have up to 5 notes and 2 tags).
2) A single-user license allows you to install TK8 StickyNotes Pro on one computer or workstation for non-simultaneous use by one or more persons. Additionally, you can install the program to two more computers for the exclusive use of the person who is the primary user of the first copy.
3) A family license allows you to install TK8 StickyNotes Pro on up to 5 computers owned by the license owner and his or her family members.
4) A multi-user license allows you to install TK8 StickyNotes Pro on multiple computers up to the number of Licensed Users.Hide this answer
- How much does TK8 StickyNotes Pro Cost?
TK8 StickyNotes Pro is $19.95. Upgrading to the Pro version allows you to keep unlimited notes and tags and use the software for business and government purposes.Hide this answer
- TK8 StickyNotes used to be free and now it asks to upgrade to the Pro?
Free version of TK8 StickyNotes has certain limitations, most significant of them is that you can have 5 notes or less. To get around these limitations you can buy TK8 StickyNotes Pro (it does not have any limitations at all) or reduce the number of notes to 5 or less.Hide this answer
- I have lost my license key. How do I get it?
- How do I get TK8 StickyNotes Pro for free?
- Can I add additional license for discounted price if I already own the license?
- How can I determine whether I have the Free or the Pro edition?
Open TK8 StickyNotes Control Panel (click on the icon in the notification area) and from the menu button select "About". The dialog that appears shows you the Free/Pro status.Hide this answer
- How do I delete the note?
Please right click on the note and select Delete.Hide this answer
- How do I copy my notes from one computer to another computer?
Please open Program Settings window, Advanced panel. Click the "Create Backup" button and indicate where to store the backup file. Copy that file to the new computer. In the new computer, install TK8 StickyNotes and open Program Settings. On the Advanced panel, click Restore and select the file you copied.Hide this answer
- How do I ...
Please check out our Getting Started Guide and Online Manual.Hide this answer
- I like TK8 StickyNotes. How can I help?
We are glad to hear that you like TK8 StickyNotes. Here are some ideas how you can help promote TK8 StickyNotes:
- 1. Purchase TK8 StickyNotes Pro.
- 2. Tell all your friends and relatives about TK8 StickyNotes
- 3. Contact PC Magazine and PC World editors and tell them how much you like TK8 StickyNotes.
- 4. Become TK8 StickyNotes Fan on Facebook
- 5. Tweet about TK8 StickyNotes!